1) De sang royal (French), translated by Helene Claireau, Paris: Flammarion. Editions published in 1948, 1964, 1974.
Another French edition translated by Gilbert Sigaux and Helene Claireau, Geneve: Edito-Service, 1968.
2) Kiralyi ver: [Regeny] (Hungarian), translated by Szilagyi Tibor, Budapest: Noval Irodalmi Intezet, 1948.
Another Hungarian edition (the translator’s name is unavailable) was published in 1978 by Budapest: Europa.
3) Kraljevska krv (Servian), translator’s name unavailable, Beograd, Prosveta, 1950. Another Servian edition by Beograd: Politika: Narodna knjiga was published in 2004.
4) Af Kongeblod (Danish), translated by Johanne Marie Larsen, Kobenhavn, H. Hagerup’s Forlab,1948.
5) Krolewska krew (Polish), translated by Jan Stefczyk, Warszawa: Wydawnictwo “Prasa Wojskowa”, 1949.
Another Polish edition was published in 1950 by Warszawa: Ksiazka I Wiedza
6) 血の宣言 (Japanese), translated by Naotaro Tatsunokuchi, スナー社(Tōkyō : Risunāsha, Shōwa), 1949.
7) 王孙梦 (Chinese), translated by Xiaoshi Yang, 上海译 文出版社, 1957. Other Chinese editions were published in 1980 and 1990 by 新世纪出版社(Guang zhou : Xin shi ji chu ban she).
8) Kingsblad, potomok korolej (Russian), translator’s name unavailable, Moskva: Gosudarstvennoeizdatel’stco Inostrannoi Literatury, 1949. Other Russian editions were published in 1965 by Moskva: Sov. Rossiia and in 1989 by Moskva: Pravda.
9) Der königliche Kingsblood : Roman (German). The list of publishers and publication dates are as follows. If an edition is listed without a translator, the name was unavailable in research.
1951 Zurich: Steinberg (translator Rudolf Frank)
1956 Frankfurt/M. Ullstein Taschenbucher-Verl
1959 Berlin: Ullstein Bucher
1959: Frankfurt am Main: Ullstein
1960 Leipzig: List
1960 Berlin: Verl. Kultur u. Fortschritt
10) Sangre de Rey (Spanish), translator’s name unavailable, NewYork: Random House, 1947. Another Spanish edition was published in 1962 by Barcelona: Plaza & Janes.
11) Av Kungligt Blod (Swedish), translated by Aida Törnell, Stockholm: Albatross, 1949.
12) Kraljevski Kingsblood (Slovenian), translated by Janez Gradisnik, Ljubljana: Drzavna zalozba Slovenije, 1952.
13) Sangue reale (Italian), translated by Renato Guttuso, Milano: A. Mondadori, 1951.
14) Kingsblood, Urmasul Regilor (Romanian), translator’s name unavailable, Bucuresti: Pentru Literatura, 1961.
15) Z Rodu Kralovskeho (Czech), translated by Viera Szathmara Vlckova, Bratislava: Slovenske Vydavatelstvo Kraenej Literatury, 1957.
16) Krlska Kruv (Bulgarian), 1948. (publisher and translator were unavailable)